▲ Engineering Company based in Tokyo
We do Software Engineering, System Architecture Design, Application Planning and Development. We manage and run servers with unix-like OSes, mostly GNU/Linux.
Availability: We are currently 60~80% busy, and open for inquiries for projects starting soon. Please feel free to contact us for inquiries.
Active projects we’re currently working on
- CaaS platform trial
- MEC Seamless connectivity research with Kubernetes
- Data Ingestion Pipeline, realtime processing and feedback system
- Kubernetes & Infrastructure Engineering Support
- Realtime Video-on-demand / streaming service
- (Internal) #Rainkube
- (Joint) #Beiran
See works for details.
We are recently playing a lot with
- qemu, libvirt, vfio, (gpu) pci-passthrough
- Lightweight VM based containers, linux from (actually) scratch
- Kubernetes internals, having fun with developing custom network / storage solutions
- Well, Quake 3 Arena too, please join if you have the game
If we had free time, the following are very tempting to play with;
- Kubernetes based VM automation (kube-virt and/or custom solutions)
- Running Linux container on *BSD
- V-Risc / Power9